If you have already registered and obtained you BVN from one bank， you should endeavor to link the BVN with your other bank accounts otherwise it would be temporarily disabled if there is no BVN linking that account.
As stated in previous post on how to link you GTBank BVN， you can also do the same with Access Bank by linking your BVN online. To link your BVN to your Access Bank Account online， follow the steps below.
How To Link BVN to Your Access Bank Account Online
1. Using a Computer or Mobile phone， go to http://bvnlinking.accessbankplc.com:8080/bvnlinking/bvn.jsp
2. A BVN Update Page should Open
3. Type in Your Access Bank Account Number in the 1st Text Box Provided
4. Click on the Verify Button to ensure the Account number is correct
5. Select the Bank you obtained the BVN
6. Type in the BVN in the box provided
7. Fill in the captcha correctly
8. Click on “Submit” button and that’s all.
Another Simpler way of linking your BVN is to simply text BVN， space Your Account Number and BVN number to 20121
Example: BVN 0170216788 22193486908 send to 20121.